AdvicePro training is designed to ensure that your people fully understand the features and functionality that the system has to offer. The result is a skilled workforce with the knowledge to effectively manage case files together with improved productivity.
We offer three stages of training to accompany your chosen AdvicePro package, including:
- Initial/ Set-up Training
- Refresher/ Top-up Training
- Masterclass Training
We provide all customers with access to their own dedicated training site, allowing users to learn and then practise freely without any risk of corrupting live data.
To discuss your training requirements further please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are already a customer you can use this button to log onto our specially developed training site:
Online AdvicePro Refresher and Report Training
We are offering users the opportunity to join one of our online AdvicePro Refresher Training Sessions and/or our Report Training Sessions which we are hosting via Zoom.
The Refresher Training course will last for three hours and the topics covered will be:
- Administration/Agency Settings General Settings Case Options, Letters Options, Diary Preferences
- Account Managers/User Roles User Permissions Generic Licences
- Agency Directory/My Profile Announcement Board Contacts Directory, Library/Documents
- Templates Letter Templates, SMS Templates, Note Templates, Headers & Footers
- Customisation General Customisation Settings, Customisation Profiles, Custom User Roles
The Reports Training course will last for two hours and the topics covered will be:
- Choose from over 100 different built-in reports to help you gather data and analyse the information you require quickly and effortlessly.
- Learn the fundamental parts of Report Designer to help you build effective reports.
- Building new reports across date ranges about case outcomes, issue types, referral sources, work completed again cases and client groups and more.
- Produce reports and statistics to meet the requirements of your funder and share via email or a publisher on AdvicePro.
- Use advanced reporting functionality to help you to identify clients with missing data and more.
- Caseworker will be able to instantly update records for clients and cases.
- Create autorun reports which will automatically run and emailed to any user.
Please complete all of the boxes below and indicate which training session(s) you are interested in.
Each course is £80.00 plus VAT per user.
Sessions will be carried out via Zoom and will be limited to 10 users per session to allow time for Q&A.